Friday, August 15, 2008

Hooked

Most of my time has been consumed lately.

It's either I'm in the kitchen trying out new recipes for dinner, or else my face is sinked into Twilight. A very very addictive book. I haven't touched a book to read for leisure since last summer and I'm glad I picked up on this one. I can't wait for the movie to come out. I saw the trailer, I wish Edward Cullen was more like a James Franco, but hey not everyone can be that beautiful. haha. It's just how Stephenie Meyer have been describing him, it got me intrigued but he's not beautiful at all in the movie!

It's been a bad day for me to bring this book in to work to read on my down time, because 1)It's the 15th of the month, meaning everyone gets paid and 2) it's a friday, everyone's trying to get their deposit in or they're trying to cash their checks. And I keep getting interrupted and when I do I get really annoyed. I just gave this man a snickered looked when he walked in and came to my counter, I couldn't help it, the book is that interesting and has me glued to it.

If I finish this on the weekend, I'm making a stop at Borders to get the sequal, I don't care if everyone has said it wasn't worth the money.

No comments: