Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Greed

I just got done reading Eclipse the third book of the Twilight saga. I must say towards the end I got so angry and me being the opinionated person that I am, I just had the urge to read as fast as I can, finish the book and then write about it. It must've been the writer instinct inside of me.

The last few chapters of the novel made me so indignant that I had to pause set the book down and tell myself to breathe, I had to keep telling myself that it was just a book. I don't what has gotten into me, feeling like these made up, fictional characters had any say in my emotions. Again, Stephenie Meyer is a genius. I'm hooked, the Twilight saga is my drug now.

I don't know how anyone (actually I do because I see it all the time) could be so avaricious, and I don't know how Edward could put up with that. I believe that everyone is selfish no matter how hard they try but you should know to only be avaricious to a certain point...But you don't know how happy I was to read:

He's like a drug for you, Bella." his voice was still gentle, not at all critical. "I can see that you can't live without him now, It's too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun."
The corner of my mouth turned up in a wistfull half-smile. "I used to think of you that way, you know. Like the sun. My person sun. You balanced out the clouds nicely for me."
He sighed. "The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse."


Yes, the one I wanted her to be with, for her to see the whole that he was right for is, and will always be. Selfish people really irritate me, well people that are more selfish than they need to be.

***


I don't see how anyone could cheat emotionally and physically. How hard is it to think of the other person and tell them you don't think things will work out and then go do whatever it is that you needed with the other person. I also don't understand how another person could put themselves in a position where they were to pick between two people. You know when someone likes you, and normally if I knew someone was interested and I was already with someone else, I'd push them away. I guess some people aren't smart...er I mean selfless enough to do that. I could never put myself in a position to fall for someone other than the person that I am already with. It's all made with the decisions you make and the choices you have made that winds up like that. Just don't make those choices and decisions and you won't put yourself in the place. It's funny because people who do put themselves in that position actually feel bad for themselves like they don't know what to do and that it's a horrbile thing...yes it's a horrbile thing but bitch please, you put yourself there so don't start crying now hoe.

No comments: