Thursday, May 3, 2018

I know this sounds terrible, but I'm trying my best to prepare myself for the worst.

I had a prenatal appointment yesterday and was given two news:

1) baby is measuring small; urgent referral to the perinatal group to measure baby's growth. Depending on that ultrasound I could go in twice a week for ultrasounds + measure blood flow of my umbilical core OR just go in for the planned weekly ultrasound to measure amniotic fluid
2) my Gluclose test came in elevated; scheduled a three hour Gluclose intolerance test for tomorrow morning

Obviously not good news, but at this point I'm glad I haven't gone into labor. Just the other week I was telling a friend I hope I go at 37 weeks so I have time to lose weight to fit into a bridesmaid dress for her wedding; how silly of me to have said or even thought that.

I'm just praying Baby J will be healthy. I want nothing more in life right now than to deliver a healthy baby.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: