Thursday, November 23, 2017

•my husband
•my mom
•my Tiffany
•my dave
•my dad
•my soon to be brother in law
•my emmy
•my amanda
•my Oanh
•my jane
•my trina
•my Yates'
•my two functioning legs
•the fact that I'm currently in LA waiting to board a plane to Hawaii with my husband

Obviously one could go on and on about the things they're grateful for but that and they are the ones that came to mind in the first 30 seconds.

***

After my interactions with family and friends I think A LOT about my actions. Like how I don't nearly make enough effort to find out what's going on in their lives. Or how I somehow make every topic about me. Yup, I'm THAT person. I hope it's a recently developed bad habit, and if it's not then boy do I not deserve my core group. Not that I do anyway, they're seriously the best girls anyone could ask for in life.

So there are a few things I'm going to work on and hopefully I'll be a better me by the time I'm 30.

I believe that's why I have anxiety when I'm in a social setting. It's like I don't know how to act or talk or think around anyone anymore. Starting and carrying a conversation used to be so easy and it should be with family and friends, but I've noticed I freeze up at times and then I just answer questions that are asked and that's that.

***

Off topic, but I finally have an answer to the question "what is your hobby?"

***
I know I haven't shown much excitement for our trip to Hawaii and that's because I've always envisioned a much more exotic place for our honeymoon. However, I remind myself that we're currently a household of two with just one income, and there are people out there that can't afford simple necessities so I'm out in my place and I'm grateful. I'm grateful that I've found a man who's beyond my dreams and he actually wants to spend the rest of his life with a loser like me!

Really excited to make more memories with D.

***
It's funny because I know...I realize how blessed I truly am...but I keep taking everything and everyone for granted.

WHYYYYYYYYY







Sent from my iPhone

No comments: