Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to 25 yrs of life lessons

I don't think a lot of people understand me, and the few that do know I'm a person of many mistakes. 

Mistakes....I mention the word often in my posts. I do because those are typically where a chapter ends, and a new one begins.

You see, I try not to make the same mistakes twice, but that's only as long as I'm aware of them. If I'm not aware of them, I'm just like every human, we continue on with it. 

That's why I believe honesty and communication is SO important in every relationship. Whether it is with your family, friends, colleagues, or with a significant other. If I've ever said anything about you to someone else, I am going to say it to your face. 

Honesty & communication creates loyalty. 

Sent from my iPad 


No comments: