Friday, February 8, 2013

Trust in God

At the end of 2012, a friend asked what word would I like to leave behind as we move forward into 2013. I said, fear.

I've never let money be the reason behind the decisions I made in life, but fear was. Especially, the fear of making the wrong decision because there were never any assurances there'd be a way out. Just a few days ago, I felt ambiguity and fear more than I've ever in my life.

Tonight, the more I reflect on where I was to where I am now the trust in myself, my decisions, and in God is affirmed. I've come so far not knowing where I was heading. So many mistakes, failures, and setbacks, but that's how I learn, grow, and become strong. Because along the way I also did things I didn't know was possible, and met people I didn't think I'd ever meet.

Even though I still don't have a clear path laid out before me, I trust in God that whatever decisions I make, will be the right ones that will lead me to where I'm supposed to be.

Sent from my iPad

No comments: