Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In the process of trying to understand my clients' emotions behind their actions I forget to think about my own.

Like every job it comes with it's ups and downs, some now than others. and this one is definitely a roller coaster ride. I'm always trying to put myself in my clients' shoes to make sure that everything I am recommending is appropriate for their goals. it's so hard to stay on that path when it's so tempting to go on the track that'll make the company and myself the most money. I've seen too many of my colleagues either start on the wrong path or got so frustrated w/doing the right thing that they change paths. but I gotta remind myself to keep my integrity and that doing what's right may not give me the instant gratification but in the end I'll be able to look in the mirror and be proud of who I am.

so in times where reaching quarterly goals seem so far away and the challenges of trying not to leave. I gotta remind myself of the reasons why I worked so hard to get to where I am and why I continue to work 70 hour Weeks.

1) the advancement and growth opportunities are present
2) I love learning about the complete financial picture and passing my knowledge to my clients
3) I am constantly motivated by showing

No comments: